Morgan Daniels Training specialises in the delivery of Government funded apprenticeships and workplace learning in England & Wales. Our objectives are to offer value for money from public investment, with unique learning and recruitment methods that support the creation of apprenticeship positions, sustainable employment and qualifications that support career development.
We’re proud to support Government employment and skill agendas, enhancing opportunities for people of all ages and businesses of all sizes – helping everybody to achieve their full potential.
Whether you’re an employer looking to recruit an apprentice, roll out nationally accredited qualifications to your staff or you’re an individual looking to start and improve your career options, you can rely on us to provide you with a transparent, quality driven service.
Our business operates with a series of values:
- Community & Environment: To focus on the positive impact our delivery has and continues to have on individuals, businesses and the wider community.
- Alignment & Accountability: To ensure that quality is the responsibility of everyone, creating a culture of positive learning experiences that strictly comply with funding regulation.
- Teamwork: To listen positively to feedback and evaluation from colleagues and clients, to provide an outstanding to level of service to internal and external parties. Ensuring we are loyal to each other and that we share the same objectives.
- Customer Service Excellence: To ensure we satisfy commitments made to our customers (employers and learners) and are committed to constantly improving our service.
- Integrity: To always, without fail work with honest, integrity and to never compromise the truth.